Ten years ago, Veronique McCoy balanced two separate careers as a Social Worker and Retail Beauty Advisor. Clock in, recommending products to women and providing resources to families in need. Clock out, slowly growing her skincare line. Understanding the challenges faced by women of darker skin tone, McCoy identified her space in the market and created Sun People Beauty.
- Sun People Beauty is a black-owned business that focuses on beauty and skincare.
- Each product is made from carefully selected super ingredients.
- Each ingredient works to promote an even tone and help the skin to produce and retain collagen.
- McCoy is fully in charge of creating, labeling and bottling her products.
- Bestsellers include the Turmeric & Neem Face wash and the Rosewater face spray.
Although it seemed hard at the beginning, Sun People Beauty is here to stay, now 10 years and counting. Her motto, “When you give the skin what it needs, it can't help but glow”.